Thursday, January 13, 2022

A Finish and Arrivals.

I finished Ella's quilt and will drop it over on the weekend as they live a few hundred metres in the court behind us. Next I will start the baby boy's quilt while I'm on a roll and before we're babysitting again.
Ann Lynch (Vic) dropped off an incredible amount of quilt tops,  numbering 40 in a variety of colours and sizes, and beautifully made.

 

She also donated 16 lovely QAYG blocks and some large backing fabric. Ann's beautiful donations will result in lots more beautiful quilts being donated. 

 
I also received a donation of 3 beautiful quilt tops,  some batting and fabric.  The quilter wished to remain anonymous and not share photos, so I will send her photos when they are finished so she knows that they have been donated on her behalf. 

I am trying to get more donated tops finished ASAP  so I pinned quilt tops this evening when it cooled down a bit as it's going to be hot again tomorrow. 
Stay safe. Hugs, Jan Mac 

No comments: