Sunday, January 12, 2020

Oz Comfort Quilts Finished.

 Four more Oz Comfort Quilts finished and ready for donation. This furst one was a donated top to which I added borders so it would be suitable for an adult.
 This was another donated top to which I added borders so it would be larger. It's  a really vibrant red, yellow and blue quilt and the photo doesn't do it justice.
 These QAYG blocks were made by Desley Rogers from W.A. Desley is a regular supporter of Oz Comfort Quilts and her blocks are beautiful.
Another donated top with lovely embroidery of butterflies and flowers on the blocks. I have a summer cold which is a nuisance when I have so much I want to do so there's been a few extra naps but I am still getting quilts finished so I'm happy with that.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

Wonderful quilts, hope your cold is gone soon.