Saturday, January 18, 2020

More Donations Arrive.

 Carol Richardson from ACT has sent these 3 fabulous quilts and they are much brighter than shown in the photos are light was fading by the time DH was ready to hold them for me. Thank you so much Carol for these beautiful quilts.

 Fiona Lazenby from Vic. very kindly bought printable fabric sheets and printed them out with Oz Comfort Quilts labels, as well as adding fabric borders. This has saved me lots of time and now I onky have to stitch them onto quilts as I finish them or as they arrive as donations.
 
I also received a roll and a half of batting from Vic Textiles so I can keep busy getting donated tops finished now. I have been busy quilting tops today and will have more to share tomorrow. Many thanks for your support for our bushfire quilt drive .
Hugs, Jan Mac

3 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous quilts Carol donated ..

Ulla said...

I hope your blog will inspire many more donations. You are doing such admirable work.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilts, the labels are a wonderful idea.