Sunday, November 15, 2020

QAYG Quilts Never Disappoint Me.


Marie Lee donated 2 huge bags of QAYG blocks from Vic Quilters Association and these 2 lovely quilts were made from these blocks.  They vary in size and are mainly 8, 8.5 or 9 inches in size but there are plenty in each size so it's easy to get enough for a quilt. 

  I'm not sure how many quilts I have made from them so far but I have finished with one bag and have half of the second one left.

                       
I work on these whenever I have a small amount of time and hope to finish the bag off soon. I spent most of today packing 130 quilts and getting ready for delivery to another organisation which helps people who have been affected by domestic violence. The need is greater than ever due to the effects of the pandemic and all organisations are experiencing difficulties in supplying their basic needs.

Many thanks for your generous support everyone.

Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Louise said...

These two are real beauties! I'm so glad they will help bring warmth, comfort and color to someone who truly needs them :)

Maria said...

QAYG blocks always make up great quilts....