Sunday, November 1, 2020

A Productive Week.

It's good to have the daylight lasting a bit longer now with daylight saving and a bit kire time for quilting. I managed to get 6 donated tops quilted as well as more knitting accomplished. The first beautiful child's quilt top has very cute doggies fabric and was made by Clare Jamieson from WA. 
This lovely set of QAYG blocks was donated by Bernice Park from Tasmania and they make another lovely quilt to comfort someone . 
Lesley Lowe from Victoria has been very busy and donated the 3 beautiful I Spy tops for children and the fabrics are very cute and will be loved.

Heidi McKinley from Vic has donated the lovely top in purples and it is another lovely quilt for a young child. 
I might not have as much time for quilting this week due to family commitments but I have bought a new and brighter light so I can sew more at night.
Hugs, Jan Mac

 

1 comment:

Maria said...

So many generous people.All quilts will be loved by a special person.