Saturday, November 14, 2020

Fabulous Finishes.

We had a couple of child-free days this week so I managed to get more quilts finished and also bound 2 that Sharon Siacci of Beyond Meander Quilting very kindly quilted for Oz Comfort Quilts. The photos loaded a bit out of order as I have a new tablet and it operates a bit differently to the previous one.
This first beautiful quilt was a joint effort with Jo Botherway (dec) making the braid segments, I joined them and finished the top, and Sharon very kindly expertly quilted it. Jo was a long time reader of my blog and bequeathed her UFOs to me as well as some of her stash. I promised to finish and donate the UFOs for her and this lovely quilt will be gifted to a patient at Peter Mac.

This lovely quilt was made from QAYG blocks donated by Marie Lee and the Vic Quilters Association. 
Marie Ward from NSW donated these lovely QAYG blocks and they've become a lovely cuddly quilt.
This bright top and backing were donated by the Sunnybank Quilters from Qld and it's a lovely  quilt with some chenille panels.
This lovely quilt top was made by a member of my quilting group, AQA, and it's a lovely quilt for a male client of Peter Mac.
This cute child's quilt top was also made by a member of AQA and I quilted it for our Gift Quilt Program.
This last fabulous top was pieced by Anne-Marie Ward from Western Australia and it was beautifully quilted by Sharon Siacci of Beyond Meander Quilting. 
There will be more quilts to share tomorrow as I picked up a large donation of finished quilts today.
Thanks everyone for your generous donations.
Hugs, Jan Mac


 

No comments: