Wednesday, September 23, 2020

QAYG Quilts Finished.

These fabulous QAYG blocks in checks were made and donated by Jo Butterfield from Vic, and it makes a great quilt for a male.
These lovely space themed QAYG blocks were donated by Michelle of Victoria and they make a great quilt for a young boy.
This last quilt was made from blocks donated by several quilters and they make a lovely bright quilt. I've enjoyed spending some time finishing off more quilts from donated QAYG blocks and have more to finish soon.

 I also knitted some booties to match the jacket and beanie that I had knitted recently, and this set will also be donated to St Kilda Mums for young mums and their children. I've also been in touch with Peter Mac and Anglicare and they're still unable to accept donations so I will keep quilting and look forward to the day when I can start clearing the cupboards of finushed quilts again.

Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

ButterZ said...

Wow, thosequilts look amazing.
Well done to you Jan

Linda said...

Some lovely finishes, including a quilt made from blocks donated by my blogger friend Jo. I spy 2 of my blocks in the last QAYG. I love the baby matinee set pattern.