Friday, September 25, 2020

13th UFO Finish For 2020.

It's good to have another UFO finished for the year, although there are plenty more left to finish.  This one was a great project when I needed some hand stitching to do and I really enjoyed stitching the stars. A friend, Faye B., made the 4 patch blocks for me and it will be a great quilt for a male patient at Peter Mac. It's also good to empty another UFO tub and I plan on finishing a few more soon.
Thankfully the transmission numbers for the Covid-19 virus are falling and hopefully we will be able to see family again soon. In the meantime we face time a couple of times each week and I read The Wonky Donky book to Jake again and it's lovely to hear his giggles. He can even recite it to me and it helps us all still feel connected.

Stay safe everyone and enjiy some time stitching.

Hugs, Jan Mac 
 

4 comments:

ButterZ said...

Let's hope Sunday brings some good news for Covid restrictions

Pamela Arbour said...

Congratulations on your finish. I can see that it will be well loved.

Louise said...

The Wonky Donkey sounds like the perfect book for a quilting Grandma to read! Congrats on finishing the pretty UFO, too. That one is a classic :)

kiwikid said...

Wonderful finish, hopefully you can move about and see the boys soon.