Sunday, September 6, 2020

More Finishes and Donations.

I quilted 3 more beautiful donated tops this week and the first one was by a long time supporter of Oz Comfort Quilts,  Margaret Humphrey of Vic. I added a border to make it a little larger and frame the squares and it's a beautiful quilt to donate.
Sandra Orszaczky from ACT donated this lovely kid's quilt and I added a border to this one as well to make it a bit larger. This will give a child a lovely warm hug and be much appreciated.
Margaret Williams (Vic) also donated several tops and I  love the graphic design of this one.
I also quilted another top for my quilting group, AQA, and this one will go to Peter Mac.
Jean Ramm from Vic sent this lovely quilt top and binding which will be a beautiful quilt too.
Delys Rogers from WA is a long term supporter of Oz Comfort Quilts and she has sent another 24 lovely QAYG blocks as well as 6 beanies.
   I'm also working on finishing some of the UFOs that I have acquired and hope to share some finishes soon. Our lockdown has extended and it looks like we won't be able to see family for another 5 weeks but we're well and keeping busy. I hope you're all safe and well and enjoying some time to stitch too.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Wonderful collection.

Maria said...

Wonderful to see so many generous ladies send their donations and you do a great job finishing many off ready to be gifted...

Anonymous said...

Jan, you are amazing how you remember who donated each quilt. You need the praise for finishing off all the quilts, you are doing an amazing job. Marg Humphrey