Thursday, September 3, 2020

Finishes And Another UFO Found.

 I'm enjoying knitting at the night now that I have more time to sew and quilt during the day and these items will be going to the organization, St Kilda Mums, to be distributed to young mums and their children.  Knitting also means that I can pay more attention to watching TV programs than when I'm stitching and I  also enjoy it. I used to knit before I could quilt and also used to knit for a Wool shop as well as finishing off their customer's knitting UFOs and it's lovely to think of newborns being dressed in some special garments that I enjoy making.
Searching through more boxes of Jo B.'s donations, I found this lovely set of braid strips which will make another beautiful quilt. A few of the strips had been joined together but I have taken them apart and I will use sashing between each of them. I hope to have some finished quilts to share soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac
   

1 comment:

Linda said...

What lovely baby jackets, they will be very well received I’m sure. You are obviously a wonderful knitter, nice to know you can relax watching TV and knit as well.