Thursday, February 6, 2020

They Keep Coming!

 More donations have arrived and I really appreciate your support everyone. Ann Goetz from Vic sent these 3 very large and beautiful quilts .
 So large we struggled to get a photo but it will be a treasure for its new owners.
 Ann also sent this lovely top.
 Alison Watson from Vic sent 5 bright and beautiful tops.

 Alison also sent 12 large brighf QAYG blocks which will make a fabulous quilt.
 She also sent 3 backing fabrics.
 Shelagh Douglas sent this beautiful blue and yellow stars top. I think it's her first quilt and she has done a great job .
 Janice from Mt Macedon sent this lovely sashiko top as well as backing fabric and $20 for batting
 
Jo-anne Starr also donated $100 and Debbie Jordan made an incredibly generous donation, both of which will be used to buy more batting.
     Both babies slept for 2 hours at the same time today so I had time to quilt 2 quilts and bind one of them. I love to have some tops on hand which are already pinned for quilting in case my plans work out .
Thank you so much for your support everyone . Today I have heard that 29 families in Buchan lost their homes and they are ready to accept quilts . Now I am waiting for more detailed information about how many people, ages etc as well as information about Bruthen which is close by.  Then I will see if we have enough quilts on hand so we can start distribution .
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilts and tops. Still sad to hear people have lost their homes, hopefully the quilts will bring them some cheer.