Wednesday, February 19, 2020

More Generous Quilters Donate.

 Dorothy Ramage (Vic) donated these 8 fabulous quilts shown in the first 8 photos.





 Dorothy's quilts will be treasured by their recipients and she is very generous to part with them.
 The top shown below was donated by Dolores Sedore, from Canada, and I quilted it over the weekend.
 Angela Van Der Linden donated the next 3 fabulous quilts .


 Babs Talbot also donated 3 beautiful quilts.


 Wendy Carter (Vic ) donated 3 sets of 35 QAYG blocks as well as binding and thread.
 Ulla Rantakari from Finland is a long time supporter of Oz Comfort Quilts anc she has very kindly sent 35 QAYG blocks suitable for a male as well as 11 crocheted squares.
Fiona Lazenby from Vic has very generously donated more quilt labels which has also been a big help so I can label every quilt with it's maker.
Quilters are incredibly generous and I am very grateful for all of your support. I've been busy making contacts for distribution as well as dealing with the kids being sick. Then of course I  caught the head cold too, so I am having early nights to get over it, so not as much quilting as I would like but I'm starting to feel better.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

ButterZ said...

So long as the cold isn't because you are run down... Take care.
How amazing to have all theses quilts/tops donated.
Exciting

Linda said...

I’m really enjoying looking at your galleries of donated quilts. All different, lovely designs and generously given to your Oz Comfort Quilts cause. Lots of QAYG blocks and pretty crochet ones too. Congratulations to everyone concerned.