Saturday, February 15, 2020

More Donations Arrive.

 Ann Grant from NSW is a long term supporter of Oz Comfort Quilts and she has very generously donated 2 beautiful quilts as well as 4 beanies.
 Jacqui Piper of Qld, has very generously donated 6 quilts  and a beautiful seahorse cot sized top. Three of the quilts have boy themed fabric which will be very popular with young boys into skate boards etc.






 Anne-Marie Ward from W.A. is another long time supporter of Oz Comfort Quilts and she has been very busy and sent 19 QAYG blocks, 25 crocheted squares  and a large number of orphan blocks.
    Today I was busy pinning tops, quilting and binding so I will have more finishes to share tomorrow. I'm also making up kits of blocks as I have some sewing angels who are helping me by piecing tops from donated blocks, leaving me to concentrate on the quilting.
  Many thanks for your help everyone.
Hugs, Jan Mac





3 comments: