Sunday, October 27, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 
  The first 5 quilts are tops made by members of AQA,  my quilting group, and they are all ready to be donated by AQA's Gift Quilt Program . I love seeing the many different ways to use up scraps and they always give me ideas for my own scrappy quilts.


 The quilt below is one I made from one of my many boxes of 6 inch squares. I pieced it to be the backing of the panel below and then I pin basted the squares on top so I could quilt through the squares instead of marking quilting lines on the panel.
This quilt will be for Anglicare and I need to get busy so I have some to donate to them in time for Christmas. I have almost 30 on hand for Peter Mac but haven't had time to drop them off yet so I might keep going until I have 30 before I deliver them.
I've had a couple of child free days so I've had quite a productive week of quilting.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely finishes and will be treasured by the recipient..

Ulla said...

The scrappy quilts are very inspiring for me because I have scraps like that in my stash, lots and lots!