Monday, October 28, 2019

UFO Monday - 29th UFO Finish.

 This hand pieced top had been finished for more than a month I think, but it just didn't get to the top of the pile for quilting. Finally it's done and it's my 29th UFO finish for the year so I'm thrilled to have another finish. This one will be donated to Peter Mac as well. I really enjoyed piecing this using a jelly roll and 1 inch hexagons, and I think I will have to start another one as hexies are great for hand stitching.
The first photo of my La Passion quilt shows my progress up to a week ago and the second photo shows my progress this week. This is the last round segment which needs to be made and then joined to the main part of the top. Then I just need to piece another large diamond shape and that is the last part of this part of the quilt.  So, although it seems to have been slow, I can see a lot of progress on this long term UFO as well. I'll keep stitching on this one at night and try to finish some other UFOs during the day, as time allows.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely quilt you are gifting. Such a lot of work. Someone will have a great surprise.

Maria said...

Both projects are beautiful...

Ulla said...

Your hexie quilt will be so beautiful!

Linda said...

Hi Jan. The first comment was from me, don’t know why it came out as Anonymous!