Sunday, October 13, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 A couple of child free days meant more finishes this week. My love affair with QAYG blocks continues with 2 finished quilts from these donated QAYG blocks.
 I love how the use of different colored fabric to join the blocks helps to make each one unique.

 This was another donated top which I finally quilted this week.
 This cot quilt was another one I quilted for AQA.
 The iSpy quilt top was another made by AQA members and will go to a child in foster care.

I must have been rushing to take the last photo, hence the thumb. Lol. This was another top I quilted for AQA. I quilt 100 a year for the Gift Quilt Program for AQA and it's a pleasure to see so many different fabrics while I'm quilting.
  That makes 6 quilts finished this week so it's been a very productive week. I need a couple more finishes and then I will drop the quilts off to Peter Mac.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a lovely collection of finished quilts. Great work! All so differ not. And, like you, I still love the QAYG strippy ones. Don’t forget to count the quilts you take to Peter Mac.

Maria said...

Beautiful finishes and QAYG quilts always look great..