Monday, October 14, 2019

UFO Monday - 28th UFO Finish.

 I'm loving getting some more UFOs finished and this is the 28th for the year. I actually had to deconstruct it first and then remake it. This quilt started as 2 very small coverlets which were donated to AQA Gift Quilt Program . They were too small to be useful so I took the blocks apart and then re-stitched them, using alternate plain cream blocks.
I then had to make another 4 nine patch blocks to make it large enough and I found enough 2 inch squares in my stash. Now it's large enough for a donation quilt and will be donated to Peter Mac.
     The temptation to start something new is growing so I put together a couple of QAYG quilts last week and another today, but I will keep working on more UFOs for the rest of the year too. They are all being donated so Peter Mac will benefit too.
Wow- 28 for the year!! Very happy with that.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Linda said...

I admire your work taking UFOs: donated small quilts reworked into new ones, too large ones successfully reduced size etc. You have great feeling for this work.