Sunday, August 4, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 Another busy week with family fun but I did get 5 more quilts finished in the past 2 weeks. I love this first one for the beautiful reproduction Civil War fabrics.

 So many lovely blocks in this AQA quilt, made by a member for our Gift Quilt Program. The next 3 quilts are also from AQA and I have quilted them for donation. I love seeing our creative members and how they use a variety of fabrics to make so many lovely Gift Quilts.


 Another QAYG quilt made from donated blocks and this one will go to PeterMac.
 I did finish 3 baby jackets for sale in the Peter Mac auxiliary shop but my plan to make more bags hasn't happened yet. Hopefully there will be more time this week.

I've also been busy working on some more UFOs so I will have more progress  to share tomorrow.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Well done Jan nice finishes ...

Linda said...

I’m amazed you can knit and complete 3 baby jackets in one week! Love the patterns. Well done on quilting more Charity quilts.