Friday, August 30, 2019

Aidan's Quilt.

 I had a free day for sewing yesterday as the girl's day out we'd planned had to be canceled as one of my friends wasn't well.  I spent the day quilting instead and finished Aidan's quilt. I gave it to him today so I'm able to share photos now. He's caught Jake's head cold but he's still a happy baby.
 The pattern was from an old issue of Quiltmaker nagazine and luckily I found it easily as his nursery theme is teddy bears.
Jake was giving lots of kisses and cuddles and grabbing his nose, saying "honk, honk" like PaPa does. Now I need to finish Jake's 3rd quilt which is his favourite animals machine appliqued and as it's also a UFO I gave added incentive to finish it, even though it's not one of my older UFOs. I also have a girl baby quilt to make in the next 2 weeks and another baby quilt due soon, but the gender hasn't been revealed yet. Maybe there will be time to make one of each and be prepared for the next baby as I'm sure there will be more in the family sooner rather than later.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooh, so cute. Both the the baby and the quilt, of course!

Jayne said...

how adorable! beautiful quilt, beautiful baby!

Marijke said...

Adain is so cute ,grown fast,love the quilt.

Maria said...

Aiden' is a cutie and his Quilt is lovely ..
He doesn't seem to mind Jake honking his nose...