Sunday, June 30, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 This first quilt was a donated top which I finally quilted and it's now ready to be donated to a patient at Peter Mac.
 I put together some lap sized quilts to be sold in the Peter Mac auxiliary shop to raise funds for programs for the patients. They are very popular and every one is unique and make great gifts . Having QAYG blocks on hand makes them quick to put together.  Most of the donated blocks will be made into larger quilts for their patients though.


 I finished another baby jacket  and it will also be donated to be sold in their auxillary shop .
 This cosmetic pouch was made from fabric donated by a patient from Peter Mac and it will be donated to be sold in their auxillary shop at the patient's request.

This week I have also been focusing on finishing more UFOs and I have more finishes to share tomorrow. It's been a productive week which is good.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

No comments: