Tuesday, June 18, 2019

UFO Monday.

 I've started making bags from a donated kit for Peter Mac and with family commitments over the weekend, there hasn't been as much time for UFOs and cross stitching. However, while looking for contrast fabric for the bag I have started, I fojnd 2 more UFOs to finish.
     The hexagon heart block was one I started with an internet stitch-along. I only made 2 blocks and decided not to proceed so of course they became UFOs. I finished the first block as a baby quilt a few months ago and will make a baby or lap quilt from this one.

I also found these 4 blocks which were donated some time ago and these will be finished as a lap quilt for sale by Peter Mac, then I won't have to remove the embellishments if I made it a child's quilt.
   So no UFO finishes this week but I have plans for 2 in the near future.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Maria said...

I just love the way your turn UFOs and orphans blocks into lovely quilts.....