Monday, June 10, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 I still love QAYG quilts and, thanks to my lovely supporters, I have a pile of these QAYG donated blocks to put together. They always make lovely quilts and these will all  be donated to Peter Mac to warm some of their patients.



 Last night we visited our two grandsons and I was able to take a photo of Jake wearing his new beanie. I'm happy with the pattern, and I have bought more lightweight fleece fabric so plan to make some more to donate to Peter Mac. 
 I also found this child's apron in my box of donations and added some ties so it's now finished. I didn't count it as a UFO finish as it didn't need much work, and it will be donated for sale in the Peter Mac auxiliary shop where they sell hand made items to raise funds for various projects for patients.
I was supposed to be cleaning up my sewing room but playing with the QAYG blocks became a priority and there's always next week. Lol
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Linda said...

More lovely QAYG quilts. Jake looks great in his new beanie.

Maria said...

The QAYG blocks always make up into gorgeous quilts...
Gee Jakes grown . His beanie looks great.