Wednesday, June 12, 2019

2 More UFOs Finished.

 This first block was made by Sue McP. from Melbourne and it's such a pretty block that I made it into a cushion to show off the pretty stitching and embellishments.
 This cross stitched piece was one I made probably 20 years ago and never made it into a finished item so I made this into a cushion as well and this is my 14th UFO finish for this year.
 I used "cat" fabric for the cushion backing.
 This is my 15th UFO finish for the year and the hexagon block was found in the orphan block pile and I used it to decorate a denim bag I made.
This small denim bag was one I made and decorated with pink scraps stitched to batting and it's a cute little tote bag.
 
This baby jacket was knitted this week and there will be lots more made so I can use up some of my supplies of yarn.
All if these items have been made and will be donated to Peter Mac's auxiliary shop to raise funds for various projects for patients. It's great to be able to finish more projects and donate them to raise money for cancer patients' support services as I don't have room to store them and they will be better finished than languishing in a box.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Linda said...

You have been a busy bee! Your finishes will keep your Peter Mac store well stocked. Love the baby jacket pattern.

Ulla said...

Nice finishes! A shop is a great place for charity sewing as the variety of items can be wider than when you sew for the patients' use.