Monday, June 10, 2019

UFO Monday -12th and 13th Finishes.

 The first UFO was made from leftover blocks that remained after I made Jake a quilt 18 months ago. I found enough aqua fabric to add borders and binding and made a piano key border to use up the remaining blocks. It wasn't a very old UFO but it's good to have it finished and it will be donated to Peter Mac for sale in their auxillary shop .
This little quilt was donated years ago and I finished the buttonhole applique, and added borders. I had to get creative with adding lime green squares in the corners of the border as I didn't have enough of the darker green fabric .  It's brighter than it appears in the photo as it was a dull day when taking photos. This one will also be donated for sale by Peter Mac to raise funds for patient services.
     They might not be large UFOs but it's still good to have them finished and it's time to find some more to complete soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Two pretty baby quilts. Great that you could use up the leftovers from Jake’s quilt so quickly. The elephant one is lovely.

Maria said...

Two lovely wee quilt and I'm surewill sell soon.