Saturday, June 5, 2021

This Week's Finishes and Arrivals.

Lyn Rootes from Tasmania donated this first beautiful quilt top and I added borders before quilting to make it larger.
Lynn Pickersgill from NSW donated the next 2 beautiful quilt tops and they have been beautifully quilted by Anne Sushames of Anshabelle Quilting (Vic).
Marijke Sandee from The Netherlands has sent this beautiful child's top in pink.
This lovely QAYG quilt was made from blocks donated by a variety of quilters. 
Judy Alcock (Vic ) donated the next beautiful quilt. 
Sue Palmer (Vic) donated the 2 cute little teddy bears.
This little teddy bear shown first with the decorative attachments when I bought him. 
Now he's had the extras removed and just his vest added, he's a cuddly toy for a child.
I finished vests for 10 soft toys this week, mainly teddy bears but also a cat and a rabbit. Having a variety of soft toys to dress is a nice distraction during lockdown,  when I need a short break from quilting. 


I also knitted an Elmo hat for Aidan as he loves wearing hats.


 I'm also busy sorting through donations and packing donations so being in lockdown isn't too bad for now.

Stay safe. Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

ButterZ said...

Great work Jan.
I hope to have a box full of stuff for you sent this week.
Quilts, library bags, teddies, knitted beanies & jumper, babies beanies, crochet blankets and more