Sunday, June 6, 2021

1st and 2nd UFO Finishes for 2021.

There hasn't been much time to work on my own UFOs as I have been busy quilting tops and sorting through donations. I'm also a bit behind still with my blog and these 2 UFOs were finished a few weeks ago. 

   The first top was partly made a few years ago and then put away when we moved. I found it recently and thought it would be good to finish it for Sophie.


 I also found this donated UFO from quite a few years ago. It consisted of the central part with the bears and I added 2 borders to make it large enough for a baby play mat to donate. I'm also making some drawstring bags for donation and will have more finishes to share soon, as well as catching up with the donations.

Family commitments are my first priority at the moment and I thank you for your patience while I catch up.

Hugs, Jan Mac 

No comments: