Sunday, December 22, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 No quilting happened this week but I did deliver another 14 quilts to Peter Mac (4 of them were from Maria W. from W.A.) as well as another box of table runners etc for sale in the Peter Mac auxiliary shop . December always seems to be a short month as I try to fit in more projects than time allows .
     On the weekend I did make these Santa sacks for our lovely grandsons and jyst need to thread drawstrings through the coloured strips of fabric .
 I also made a Christmas stocking for Aidan to match one I made Jake previously.  These will hang under their tree.
 Hand sewing these 6 pointed stars at night during the past couple of weeks meant that I finished 25 of them and appliqued them to background squares.   I've enjoyed stitching them so I will continue to make enough for another AQA quilt and these squares will be joined into a quilt by another member, before I quilt it.
 These two delightful boys were with us full time this week as our DD had to work for the last week if term. She will be back at work full time at the end of January . We had a very busy week with trying to get Aidan to try formula via teaspoon and taking him to our DD to breast feed at lunchtime, but we survived and the boys were happy.
I'm really sorry that I haven't sent out any Christmas cards but time just went too quickly. Thank you to everyone who sent me a card and best wishes which I really appreciated.
  December seems to be a shorter monty every year and I  now have a couple of days to prepare for Christmas cooking and family festivities so I will be back soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

No comments: