Monday, March 25, 2019

UFO Monday.

 This is the Block of the Month donated to AQA and I am hand needleturn appliqueing them. Back basting the different pieces to the background has made it fairly quick to stitch up the blocks.
 The blocks in the first 2 photos are finished, unless I decide to add something more but I think some of the blocks need some negative space.
       The last block shown here is about 60% finished and I have the next block drawn on the fabric so I'm making good progress with this long term UFO. The BOM was issued in 1999 so it's about time it was finished and donated.
Hugs, Jan Mac
PS. Many thanks for your suggestions about using bulldog clips to anchor the backing to my basting table. I had bought some and had forgotten about them so I must find them and give them a try.

No comments: