Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Cross Stitch Tuesday.

 I'm getting close to finishing this cross stitch block as I only have the white parts of the dress, back stitching to outline features and beads to add. The back stitchjng will take the longest but I hope to have it finished during the week and start on the next one.
 Progress one week ago and it's going together nicely now that I have found my threads.
The finished blocks so far. Hopefully I will have this one to add next week. I'm enjoying my cross stitching again as a change from patchwork and I am still going through my excess cross stitch supplies and sellinv them on to people who have time to usd them. I had no idea how much I had stashed away and it's good to empty the boxes.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Marijke said...

Beautiful work Jan.

Maria said...

Gorgeous and it will be lovely to see all the blocks done... will you be stitching them into a quilt or what ?
I passed on many cross stitching sets some time ago but still have a few I PLAN to make one day.