Sunday, November 8, 2015

QAYG Blocks From USA and New Zealand.

 I received two more parcels of lovely QAYG blocks from quilting friends and as soon as I finish unpacking I will get started on making them into more donation quilts.
    My internet friend, Carol E, from the US sent 12 of these lovely blocks and Vicki Smith from New Zealand sent 4 beautiful blocks. They are very much appreciated and help me to get more quilts out to the needy. We've been lucky to have quite a lot of rain over the past few days but there are still fears about Bushfires for summer as it will quickly dry out again. I plan to have some quilts ready to donate if needed. Otherwise they will be Christmas gifts for the needy.
    Last night we celebrated our youngest DD's engagement and it was a fun night with family and friends. She's shown wearing the dress I made her before I went to the US and she looked beautiful. I feel like I am starting to return to normal, thankfully as I will be working nights again this week.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

Linda said...

Pleased to hear you are feeling better after your recent bout of food poisoning. Your daughter looks gorgeous in her lovely dress. I am impressed you made it ( I can quilt but not dressmake). Enjoy making up some more of your Charity quilts. Look forward to seeing them appear on your blog.

Marijke said...

.I,m glad your feeling better Jan .You made a lovely dress for your Daughter .Like your dress too . Love Marijke