Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 This first QAYG quilt is lap sized and will go to Peter Mac for one of their clients. I never tire of putting these together and they always look lovely. Many thanks to my lovely supporters who supply me with these blocks.
 This top was donated by Delys R. I think, and she's from Western Australia. It was twice the size and I made it into 2 quilts to be a more suitable size for donation.
 This Disappearing Nine Patch quilt top was made by a member of AQA for our Gift Quilt Program and I have quilted it for donation. I love the controlled scrappy look with each block being a different colour.
 Another baby jacket finished for the PeterMac shop.
 7 more chemo beanies for Peter Mac.
 We also spent 3 days with these little boys and enjoyed a long walk to see the ducks on a nearby lake.
It was a busy week with family fun and I am pleased to have finished more quilts etc to donate. I've also completed a UFO which I will share tomorrow . We're having cold weather here but it's lovely for quilting.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Ulla said...

Great finishes! The little jacket is lovely, and so useful for little babies.

Maria said...

Beautiful Quilt finishes and a sweet baby jacket... those fantastic chemo hats will keep little heads warm...
How nice to have the Jake and Aiden . Love the red cheeks on little Jake and Aiden looks very cosy tucked up in his pram....