Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Cross Stitch Tuesday.

I have finished all the stitching on Jake's stocking and now just have to wash it and make it up now. He loves it and lays his Thomas quilt down and then puts the stocking on top of it, then gathering his Thomas book, plate etc. He loves all things "train" and I am pleased that I finished the piece instead of adding to my UFO collection.
  My next stitching piece is a small kit I had in my stash and I will share my progress next week. While searching for my next  cross stitch UFO to finish,  I gave found lots of kits, patterns, linen and some threads,  which I know that I will never have time to stitch so I am having a serious destash, selling what I can and donating the rest. I'm not tryjng to recoup my money spent on them but hope that someone else can enjoy stitching them instead.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

No comments: