Monday, January 7, 2019

Back To Work.

 I've been playing with scraps and making extra blocks to go with orphan blocks I have on hand but also found some time to get back to work quiltinb toos for my quilting group's Gift Quilt program.  I love this first one and it will be ideal for a male patient at Peter Mac Cancer Centre.
 This is a pretty little top made from pink scraps and the use of an alternate block helps to tie them all together . I added borders to make it larger and it will be pretty for a little girl.
This last top is a pretty ond for a female patient at Peter Mac.  It's good to get some of the many tops quilted and I plan to get more done soon. I'm also having a clear out of some of my cross stitch kits, patterns and fabrics and plan to destash and sell them on. Busy days ahead of me.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Maria said...

Three great quilts for Peter Mac patients ......