Sunday, June 12, 2022

Progress.

I'm still needing nanna naps but at least I  was well enough to box up the quilts for the Ukrainian pastor to pick up yesterday. Thankfully I  don't  have Covid and I am taking it easy so I  can recover. I did finish a quilt from lovely donated QAYG blocks .
Another donated top which I  quilted a few weeks ago and finally finished the binding.
Finished another crocheted blanket which will be going to the flood affected area on NSW and Queensland border area.

Lynne Mills has recently donated many more beautiful quilts and these 2 were also given to the Ukrainian families.  The first one is hand appliqued using felted wool and it is beautifully warm and cosy.

 



 Many thanks for your help everyone. 

Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Oh goodness, you have been super busy! I love the crocheted quilt.