Sunday, September 12, 2021

Busy With Finishes.

As our lockdown continues and we can't care for our precious grandsons I'm keeping busy quilting donated tops as well as other items?  Linda Ashworth from the UK donated this very pretty pink top and it will be a treasure for a little girl.
Rita Tripodi (Vic) donated this very cute child's quilt top with feature I Spy fabric in circles.
Lesley Lowe (Vic) donated this lovely I Spy top for a child and it will bring a warm hug to a child.
This lovely top in batiks was another donated top and it's bright colours will lift someone's spirit. 
This lovely top was donated by members of Trinity Patchworkers (Vic).
Sandra Ray (Vic ) donated the lovely crocheted squares which I finished as a blanket.


Jo Calder's friend, Jean Harvey, knitted these lovely squares which I finished as a bassinet blanket for a newborn.

I also finished off a lot of donated fleece into blankets which will help warm lots of people in need. Many thanks everyone for your generous donations. 

Hugs, Jan Mac  

No comments: