Sunday, May 2, 2021

Many Thanks Quilters - Sharon and Anne.

I've been busy binding the quilts that some very generous professional quilters have quilted for Oz Comfort Quilts and I'm very grateful for their help.  This first fabulous and huge top was donated by Gill Wright from NSW and beautifully quilted by Sharon Siacci from Beyond Meander Quilting.  The quilting really enhances this beautiful quilt and it will be treasured by its recipient. 
Anne Sushames,  from Anshabelle Quilting, is also a professional quilter and she very generously quilted several quilt tops too. This first top was made by Margaret Humphrey (Vic) and Anne has quilted both of these beautifully. 
I will have more to share when I have finished the binding on the remainder.  I have also been busy knitting more little jumpers for rescue bears from Op Shops, and they will all be donated for children in care. If you find any bears or dolls in good condition and not too expensive, I'm always looking for more to dress for Christmas presents for kids in foster care.

Many thanks for your generous support everyone. 

Hugs, Jan Mac 


 

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

The little bear is so cute.