Monday, May 24, 2021

Many Thanks Pamela and The Childers Quilters from Queensland.

These fabulous 21 quilts were all donated by Pamela Tyrie and the Childers Quilters from Qld and Pamela and her DH then drove down to Victoria to deliver them. I was unable to meet with them as that was when I was sick so the fabulous Lily Lane patchwork shop at Rosedale, Victoria , very kindly stored them for me. A quilting friend then very kindly brought them back to Melbourne for me as she was travelling through the area. There are over 40 quilts so I will share more photos tomorrow. 


















Such a generous donation of fabulous quilts to bring comfort to people in need. Many thanks for your help ladies.

Hugs, Jan Mac 


 

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a fabulous collection of donated quilts. You must have been excited when you looked at them all.