Friday, March 12, 2021

Many Thanks Quilters from Tasmania.

Wow, I am just blown away by the continued generosity of our supporters as 4 large boxes arrived from the Platypus Quilters,  and Devon Patchworkers and Quilters,  both groups are based in Tasmania. 

Diane Muir donated the first 5 beautiful quilts as well as 2 tops.







Diane also donated a large amount of towelling fabric as well as a large amount of fleece.
Anne B. donated 4 beautiful quilts and the first one in black and white was so spectacularly quilted in aqua thread so I showed the back as well.



Cat Stone donated a large amount of lovely fabric for backings etc. 
There were also some UFOs and 2 QAYG blocks. 
Lesley L. donated the next 2 beautiful quilts. 

Beryl C. donated the next 2 beautiful quilts. 

Jenny O.  donated the lovely quilt top below as well as $50 to cover costs.
There was also this lovely pastel baby quilt. 
A lovely hexagon quilt was also donated but un-named.
I was also blown away as I had intended asking if anyone had some fleece fabric to donate as I am quilting some smaller kid's tops to donate to Backpacks 4 Vic Kids,  and they can't accept bulky quilts as they need to be folded through the straps. I was telling my DH that I  know that this charity work is what I am meant to do as often the Universe sends me what I  need without me even asking. Believe it or not! Lol.
In the meantime, I am so very grateful for such generous supporters who make it possible for us to help so many in need of comfort or basic supplies. 
Hugs, Jan Mac 

 

2 comments:

Linda said...

So many amazing quilts. You have so many generous supporters, Jan.

ButterZ said...

I see you have added some charity make links on the side. Hope to see some more soon. The second one didn’t load with anything. Not sure if it’s my system that is stopping it from working.