Monday, March 2, 2020

Things Are Progressing.

Vic Quilters Association have decided to support the bushfire quilt drive run by Oz Comfort Quilts and have donated the first 4 lovely quilts shown here.


Sandra Orszaczky (ACT) and her friend,  Diane Cutting,  donated 8 beautiful tops as well as backing and binding for 2 of them), and 2 sets of quilt blocks and some orphan blocks.





  I'm planning on starting to deliver quilts to some primary schools and to some older members in the areas, before the end of Term 1 which will use up most of the quilts I have on hand.  Then we will be back home to get busy on finishing more quilts for the next distribution.  I'm also hearing of smaller areas which seem to be overlooked so there will be a large number of quilts needed to cover all if the devastated areas. I'm starting in Victoria but I can't turn my back on people if they happen to live across the border so this quilt drive will take a long time to reach everyone and I couldn't manage without all of your help.
Hugs, Jan Mac

No comments: