Tuesday, April 30, 2019

UFO Monday.

 I'm working on some large UFOs at the moment but also trying to get some mire finished quickly so they can be donated. Now that I have access to all of my stored UFOs I found this set of blocks which will be my next finish. These blocks were from a swap I did in 1998 so it's time they were finished.  I think I have pulled these out a few times to finish them but the differing sizes made the job too big at that time. Now I really just need to make it work.

 These 2 blocks had 3 dimensional flowers that needed to be sewn more firmly.
 I hand stitched all of the flowers down to the background so they were more secure.
This is our last week of caring for Jake full time until his baby brother arrives so we are enjoying every moment and there will be more time for sewing very soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Blocks will make a beautiful Quilt...
you'll miss Jake ... will you have both boys later ?

Linda said...

What an interesting bundle of blocks. Looking forward to seeing what sort of quilt you create from them. Enjoy your break from grandson daycare duties. You will soon have double the trouble!