Thursday, April 4, 2019

Licorice All Sorts.

 Thanks to Linda A.'s (UK/NZ) donation if crocheted squares, added to what I had on hand here, I had enough to make 2 blankets to be donated to the needy. The variety of colours always reminds me of licorice all sorts and will bring warmth and comfort.
 I had a child's beanie to finish off and also a baby jacket and they will be donated to the needy via Anglicare. Speaking with them earlier in the week,  they said they gave already had demand for blankets and warm clothing so the blankets will be very welcome for their clients and I have some quilts ready to donate to them too.
Many thanks, Linda, for your generous donation of the squares as they will make a difference to those in need.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Linda said...

So pleased you were able to use the Granny squares. The blankets look great and good to hear they and the lovely baby clothes are already needed.