Saturday, February 23, 2019

This Week's Finishes.

 Actually these were primarily  this morning's finishes. I quilted one of the tops during the week while Jake slept but I haven't been able to quilt since as he has started to wake if I use the industrial sewing machine.  Instead I pin basted a couple of tops and this morning I quilted those and bound all 3. That left me free this afternoon to work on my UFOs which I hope to have finished soon.
 These 3 tops were all made by AQA members and I quiltedthem for our Gift Quilt Program . That makes 8 quilts finished this month for AQA so I'm planning to work on more of my own finishes now.
I hope to have more to share tomorrow .
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Ulla said...

Nice quilts, I like the dark colours as they are like my fabric stash, consisting mainly of men's shirts.