Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Cross Stitch Tuesday.

 I'm steaming ahead with this cross stitch UFO of 5 pieces and I really think that blogging my progress is what is pushing me to finish it. Only the January square was completely finished when I started working on them again.
 Now I have completed February, March and April blocks which I am really happy about.
 This is the June block before I started the outer floral border, beading and back stitching. I thought my DD  had stitched 6 blocks for me but I have only found 5 so far. As the blocks are looking so good I'm going to stitch the rest of the blocks in the book. If I can't find the May block that DD might have stitched then I will stitch another. I don't want to ask her how many she stitched for me as I'm stitching them as a surprise. Despite being stitched on 18 count Aida, the blocks are fun to stitch and they don't take too long to finish. It's taken me 2 to 3 nights to stitch each floral border around the fairies so I hope that tye remaining 7 blocks don't take too long so I can move onto finishing another UFO. On the other hand, I'm enjoying the stitching anyway.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Maria said...

The outer borders really finish the Fairies off beautifully.

Mari paz said...

Todos preciosos.