Friday, January 23, 2015

I've Changed My Mind.

 I only needed to make 5 more of these Sarah's Choice blocks so I had enough for a top. However when I looked at the 20 blocks set 4 by 5, I decided that it would be a better size for an adult if I made 4 more blocks and added another row. This will give me a setting of 4 by 6 blocks and with borders will be better suited for an adult. I've chosen more masculine greens, browns and some yellows so it will be suitable for a male if I donate it.
   As I still have plenty of fabric it didn't take long to make four more blocks. I plan on adding the borders before work tomorrow. If it's not too hot I might even get it quilted.
Hugs, Jan Mac



3 comments:

Marijke said...

nice blocks Jan. what size are these

Jan Mac said...

Thanks Marijke. The blocks will be 10 inches when finished. I'll add borders and make it 50 by 70 inches.

Linda said...

Love your star pattern and the colours you have chosen show it up so well.