Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Fish Quilt.

 I offered to make a gift quilt for my Melbourne Quilt Group while I was home long enough to get one finished. LOL! The blocks were made by the group's members and there was a good mix of colours for the fish. I deliberately put one of them swimming against the tide and I named this quilt - "There's Always One"! I guess I like to swim against the tide too at times.
 I used some fish fabric from my stash and it will make a nice quilt for my group to donate.
I've added a copy of the instructions in case anyone other than Marijke wants the pattern. It would make a very cute kid's quilt, especially if all the background "sea" fabric was the same.
  It's good to get a gift quilt finished and now I'm back to working on some of my own UFOs as well as some from others.Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Marijke said...

good morning Jan ,yes you now what I like ,thanks for the pattern ,i wil use .love the fish who goes the other way .hugs