Monday, January 23, 2023

Some More Finishes.

Fran Cox has donated a Halloween themed quilt top, with batting and backing, which was already basted so it was a fairly quick job to finish. 
Lesley Lowe and the Kyabram quilters have donated many lovely quilt tops and this cute I Spy quilt top was donated by them.
Lyn Betts also donated several quilt tops with backing and binding and it's a colourful one for a child.
Another donated quilt top which didn't have a name attached so please let me know if you recognise it.
Sharon Siacci of Beyond Meander Quilting has very generously donated her time to professionally quilt 3 beautiful quilt tops made by Diana Kenny. These 2 are special quilts and will be treasured. I still have to share a photo of Diana's third top when I  find suitable fabric for the binding.
I've had a productive few days of making drawstring bags, Santa Sacks and finishing quilts so it's been good to get some more finishes.  I should have more to share soon as I have more finishes just waiting for binding.
Hugs, Jan Mac xx 




No comments: