Wednesday, February 9, 2022

5th UFO Finish for 2022.


 This UFO started as a single block from a hexagon sew-along on the internet some years ago. I made the first 2 blocks, didn't like the next 2 and stopped making them. I had used the first block in another quilt and this one was waiting to be finished.

  I started adding the first border but didn't  progress any further until the weekend when I pulled some red and beige fabrics to finish it. Oz Comfort Quilts is going to support a group called Life's Little Treasures,  which supports families who have a premature baby or a sick full-term baby.

It's great to have another long-term UFO finished and I have several more small tops that I plan to enlarge by adding blocks and borders, before donating them as well.

Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

That is a beautiful quilt.