Monday, August 9, 2021

What's Been Happening In Lockdown.

There hasn't been as much quilting happening but I have completed a quilt made from lovely QAYG blocks donated by Norma Aitken from Waverley Patchworkers. 
I've spent most of my time stitching over the jacket logos and have finished 88 so far. Luckily I was able to drop them off to Backpacks 4 Vic Kids before our latest lockdown and they were thrilled with them and planned to get them out to kids in need immediately. 
I also finished a donated toddler's cardigan which just needed to be sewn up and buttons added, and donated by Marie Lee and the Victorian Quilter's Association. 

During the Olympics I also knitted lots of vests for the soft toys and they really get more personality with their little jumper, especially the dogs which have custom fitted vests.

               
There's lots of boxes packed and ready to go out when restrictions are lifted again.

Hugs, Jan Mac  

No comments: