Monday, July 20, 2020

Some Finishes.

 These beautiful QAYG blocks had a fish/water theme and they make a great quilt for a male.
 I also put together the crocheted squares donated by Margaret Humphrey and it's a lovely warm blanket to comfort someone.
I also quilted a top made by a member of my quilting group, AQA, and I need to get some more finished to donate to patients at Peter Mac Cancer Centre.  Being in lockdown again must be tough for people going through cancer treatment as they aren't able to have visitors now. Of course I can't leave home to deliver quilts at the moment but I feel very lucky to be able to make quilts to bless others when travel restrictions are lifted again.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Three lovely finishes. The string quilt is a great Man’s quilt, very cool refreshing colours.

Maria said...

The water themed QAYG blocks look fabulous... nice crochet squares too.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful finishes Jan.