Tuesday, April 1, 2014

That Was The Week That Was

 What a busy week with night shifts to work, a quilt to finish and our youngest DD's 30th birthday party on Saturday. Then clean up on the Sunday and back to work for two more nights. There's hardly been time for more than work and sleep after all the celebrations.
 I did manage to finish my Elizabeth's Legacy quilt and dropped that off on Sunday as our Exhibition is next weekend, Sat and Sun 5th and 6th of April at the Box Hill Town Hall in Victoria. There was such a rush to get it finished that I completely forgot to take photos of the finished quilt so will have to share some when the Exhibition is on. I free-motioned gum leaves around the outer borders and think I need to keep quilting some more unfinished tops while I am in from from practicing but I will have to see how much time is available as we take off on our trip in 4 weeks time.
 In the meantime I stitched some more 1 inch hexagons as well as some more half inch hexies.
 I didn't get much sleep today so tomorrow will be a quiet day of family commitments and hopefully time for some stitching too.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

You have been busy! I'm looking forward to seeing your Elizabeth's Legacy at the Box Hill exhibition.